For Sale 1974 Tournament Skier I/O For Sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Amanda Onion, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Amanda Onion

Amanda Onion New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1974 Hydrodyne Tournament 18 Skier
    I have a1974 Hydrodyne Skier for sale. I received the boat from my dad who bought it and picked it up at the Spencerville factory in July of ‘74. I was with him the day he picked it up. We put a new floor, carpet and seats in it about 25 years ago. They are due to be replaced again. I’ve had it on Barren River Lake and Dale Hollow Lake here in Kentucky the last three years. It still runs perfect. Dad was extremely particular about maintenance on the engine. It’s a six cylinder Chevy. 165 HP. When we were younger we pulled a dozen skiers behind this boat. It has just under 1500 hours on it. It spent the first 42 years running in Western Pennsylvania waters so only got a few months each year of running time. I hate to give her up but my husband has recently become an amputee and I cannot handle the boat on my own. I would love to see her go to someone who would keep her going! Please message or call me if interested. I have skis, vests, and accessories. It has a TeeNee trailer with new tires and I bought a new cover when I took her three years ago.
    270-590-9517. Akonion809@gmail.com
    I’m going to start out asking $4500 but am willing to negotiate.

Attached Files: