For Sale 1986 17.6 XB with 175HP mercury

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Ohdudepp, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Ohdudepp

Ohdudepp New Hydrodyner

Great running Hydrodyne 17.6 XB Ski boat. Classic show ski boat that has been redone. Hull and gelcoat is in good shape. Floor has been replaced and is super solid with newer carpet. Driver and observer seats are comfortable and in good shape. Rear bench is one year old in great shape with storage underneath and 6 x 9 speakers. Has a stereo in glove compartment with four 6 x 9's in the boat. 2 stroke premix 175HP mercury outboard with power trim runs good and lower end was completely rebuilt in May. Current prop is a 17P Stainless High Five that makes the boat jump out of the water and tops out around 45 mph. Great for skiing, wakeboarding or barefooting. Boat also has a lot of room inside if you want to fish the lakes or at the river when you are not skiing or cruising. Trailer is solid and was repainted and has brand new trailer bunks(from Pacific trailers) and brand new aluminum rims/tires. Comes with the cover that is one year old. Bottom line, boat is a great entry level boat that you can get on the water tomorrow. I bought a new project and I want to sell this but I am not giving it away so don't try and lowball me or play any games. Cash only in person and can fire it up for you on the hose. $3450 OBO Located in Orange County, CA. Text is best: seven one 4 three four 3 eight nine seven 7.

Attached Files: