For Sale 1996 Hydrodyne Grand Sport Elite

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Jwillie923, May 31, 2016.

1. Jwillie923

Jwillie923 New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1996 Hydrodyne Grand Sport Elite
    It's time for me to part ways with my boat, regretfully. I don't have pics to post but will get some very soon. We are busy with remodeling the house. First off let me say that this boat is in immaculate shape. I am the third owner. The first and second owner also took very good care of the boat and it's spent 19 of its 20 years at Greets Ferry Lake in Heber Springs Arkansas. For those that don't know, it's a beautiful lake well known for how clean the water is. The boat has the fuel injected PCM 5.0 GT40 Boss engine with 266 original hours. I just replaced (this year) the belts, thermostat, impeller, battery, and spark plugs. I also installed a new bilge pump and the helm along with steering cable was replaced last week (May 2016). The tiqe wood swim platform has been refinished. It has a brand new stereo that's CD/Satellite/MP3/Bluetooth capable with 4 brand new Memphis Audio speakers. Everything on the boat works. The trailer has 4 brand new tires and is in just as great shape as the boat. The upholstery only had one small tear on one of the small front passenger seats. The exterior also looks more like a 1 year old boat instead of a 20 year old boat. It is currently located in my shop in Arlington Tennessee. I haven't set an exact price on the boat yet because I'm not exactly sure what it is worth. Again, this thing is in pristine condition. Everywhere I have taken it I get compliments pretty much non stop on how clean it is. I've been told by local inboard enthusiasts that it will bring anywhere from $10-20k depending on the buyer. Its never had a tower on it and the fiberglass is perfect. Any questions feel free to call me 901-270-7149. I'll try to get pics up asap.

2. Jwillie923

Boat Model and Year:
    Updates and corrections: The engine is PCM Pro Boss fuel injected 5.8 liter. I mistakenly said 5.0 in previous post. The gas rod that holds the stereo glove box lid up needs to be replaced. I will probably do it myself if it doesn't sell too quick. Also this boat is equipped with a heater. The heater fan along with all hoses are working but I believe there is a leak somewhere possibly in the core itself so I bypassed the heater system altogether. I also said it had 266 hours, but after a second look it shows 268. Last, the vinyl sticker on the side "MasterRaft" easily pulls right off. It was put on for two reasons, mainly to poke fun at the MasterCraft guys but also to protect the original Hydrodyne logo that's beneath it.

Any opinions and thoughts about what the boat is worth would be greatly appreciated. Also, it's best to contact me by phone because I am new to this site and don't check it often.

3. Jwillie923

Boat Model and Year:
    I have about 20 pictures. I tried to upload them but the files are too big. I can text or email them.

4. Jwillie923

Boat Model and Year:
    Nada shows the boat plus trailer at low retail $10,800 and average retail $12,400. This boat is WELL ABOVE AVERAGE.

Asking $16k obo

Call, text, or email jasonwilliford923@gmail and I can send pics.

Attached Files:

5. Jwillie923

Boat Model and Year:
  6. Jwillie923

Boat Model and Year:
  7. Tom_H

Tom_H Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1994 Grand Sport
    Ski Team:
    Ski Otters
    If that masterraft logo has been on there with any decent amount of time/sun exposure, you're going to get some ghosting in that black gel from it that won't match the original decal and could be a pain to compound/buff out.

I'd also be surprised if it doesn't damage the hydrodyne decal beneath when you pull it.