SOLD 20 Hydrodyne for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Dennis, May 29, 2018.

1. Dennis

Dennis Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1989 Hydrodyne Comp
    Ski Team:
    Tuckahoe River
    1989 Hydrodyne 20 Dyne Comp with a 1989 200 hp Yamaha. 1998 galvanized Eagle trailer with matching color fenders. Just about everything is original in very good or better condition. $7,500 for boat , motor, trailer, extras, and accessories. This is a great running Hydrodyne with the still strong 200 Yamaha. I have owned this rig since I bought it from the Spencerville factory. Prop is a Yamaha 13 3/4 x 19 black Stainless steel in real good condition. Boat has only been used for family recreation.
    Included extras are: depth finder, bimini, KW barefoot boom, KW trick release, and two extra windshield mirrors. I have upgraded several things on the boat including: fuel/water filter assembly, new trailable cover, replaced dual steering cables, and a new transom installed by a boat builder ($3,000) Carbs and fuel system have been cleaned and overhauled.More photos of his boat in the Hydrodyners section on Pics of your Glass. DSC_0229.JPG DSC_0217.JPG DSC_0217.JPG DSC_0218.JPG DSC_0224.JPG DSC_0231.JPG DSC_0238.JPG Accesseries that will come with boat are: 5 ski vests, 5 wet suits, 8 pair of gloves, 5 ski lines, 4 bumpers, 2 throwable cushions, navy type anchor with line, and a few other odds and ends.

Attached Files:

sTeve U. likes this.