CA - Lake San Antonio Classic Boat Meet 2009

Discussion in 'General Events' started by 2MERCS, May 6, 2009.

1. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    Eighth Annual "Lake San Antonio" Gathering
    Paso Robles, CA
    July 10th -12th 2009
    South Shore - Lake San Antonio
    Reservation DEADLINE: May 31st

The time is here! I am now taking reservations and collecting the campsite payments. If you are planning on attending, it is time to reserve your campsite. Please send in your reservations as soon as you can as I must prepaid the lake for the sites.

The reservations are for the South Shore - Harris Creek A-Loop group area - 26 campsites w/hook-ups. I do not assign sites or take reservations for a particular site. However, if you have toddlers or some kind of physical problem, email me and I will do my best to secure a site that fits your needs. Any sites not taken will revert back for the general publics use.

I can only take reservations for the minimum 2 night stay.

Note: The sites not reserved will revert back to the general public be on a "first come first serve" basis per lake policy. The public does fill up the open sites quickly and many times days in advance of our arrival.

2009 "GSG Camp Card": $60 per site.

All other attendees: $70 per site.

I must have your payment no later than May 31st to meet the Lake San Antonio prepayment deadline. Please send your checks made out to me and send to:

Denise A. Goodwin
    4228 Fernview Street
    Santa Maria, CA 93455

I will send you out a confirmation via email when I receive your reservation.

There is an additional $6 per day boat fee paid at the gate upon your arrival.

NOTE: San Antonio lake is on the honor system in regards to the Quagga/Zebra Mussel issue. At this time there is no infestation in the lake. Let's all help keep it that way by making sure your boat is Clean & Dry before entering the lake. The Lake San Antonio officials suggest that 5-6 days dry should help keep the infestation out of the lake. You will have to fill out a form at the gate. This is the policy as of 4-8-09, if there is an update, I will let you know.

Lake San Antonio is about 45 minutes outside of Paso Robles.

Mapquest location: Lake San Antonio - 2610 San Antonio Road - Bradley, CA 93426

Hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please email me. More information to come.

Denise Goodwin (DAMG) - Central CA
    6goodwin@gte.net

2. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
  3. dgunn71

dgunn71 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1971 Hydradyne I/O ; 1978 Hydrodyne I/O
    Ski Team:
    Ultra Pond Alum.