Web Site

Discussion in 'Dyna-Ski® Boats' started by PJP, Jan 26, 2010.

1. PJP

PJP

Dyna-Ski Web Site has been updated.

2. walk_on_water

walk_on_water Established Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    17.6ft dyna-ski 2006
    Ski Team:
    club de skinautique
    I like the changes you did to the front page to allow viewers to see more pictures in a small space. Also more detailed pictures of each design of boat would allow views to get a better understanding of the boat and it's features. The links that lead u to the upgrades and stuff should be upgraded so viewers can see what all the upgrades like a barefoot boom,fat sack,etc looks in all the types of boats. Videos of the boats,the factory, etc would allows potential buyers to see the boat up close and where it is built.

Nice features to the website,
    Daniel

3. Corn Nut

Corn Nut

Boat Model and Year:
    2009 17.6 Open Bow with Evinrude Etec 130
    Are you going to start selling skis and accessories as well? If so, when do you expect this to happen?

I like the new pictures on the front page, nice mix of still and action shots. You've also done a nice job explaining why we should all own Dyna Skis instead of the inboard competition. I agree that perhaps some pricing information should be included. I almost didn't buy because I didn't think I could afford a Dyna Ski, until I talked to you directly...and you do have the base price of the Economy Skier on the front page.

4. PJP

PJP

Thanks for the kind words and insights.

I plan to start shooting video this coming summer. It will be a long process. I take still photos all year long and I plan to set myself up to do high quality video also. Hard to do both when you are only one person. Some of the action shots my 8 year old son took! Soon as sales pickup I'll buy a new HD camera and all the other stuff I need to do it right.

I'm trying to figure out the whole price issue. I still do like being contacted for some things though. We seem to be way below new inboard boat pricing. If I can get reasonably priced motors like used one season ski team motors the deals are better for the customers. The nice used one season motors sell quickly.

I am working on offering bulk rope and handles mainly for the show ski crowd. The rope I plan to sell will be good old 5/16" which used to be 1/4" it seems that somewhere along the line the rope diameter seems to have shrunk. I'm also expecting to offer a rope very similar to the Japanese Non Stretch rope that was sold back in the late 90's. Problem is everything is made in China so getting it done is difficult. Wood ski are also in the development stages too. It is hard to find plain bindings to put on the skis. Again seems like all the rim molded skis being made are coming out of China.

Thanks again for the feedback.