Barefoot Dyna-Ski

Discussion in 'Dyna-Ski® Boats' started by PJP, Feb 13, 2010.

1. PJP

PJP

Boat was at the Wisconsin State Show Ski Tournament this past weekend on Saturday along with a 20' Open Bow with a 225 mercury that is from Twin Lakes marine. The Open Bow 20' Barefoot Boat did not have the front mounted pylon yet. That will be installed when things slow down at the boat factory.

Boat has a 250 HO E-Tec with drive by wire. The Evinrude drive by wire (I-Conn) allows the driver to increase or decrease the speed by 1% with the push of a button. I'm anxious to try it and with a little luck the boat will be on the water this week yet. We had to wait for the throttle to arrive as it was back ordered.

A detailed description of the boat and pictures will follow in the near future.

2. PJP

PJP

Here are pictures of the new 20' Open Bow "Barefooter" Model. I also included the 20' Open Bow to compare it to easily. The Barefooter shown does not have the optional front mounted pylon right now. We have figured out how to add the front mounted pylon after the boat is finished. This is good for us and the customers. The rear seat can be flipped around so the passengers can watch the skiers.

All the Dyna-Ski Open Bows have a lot of storage space under the bow seats. There is enough room and length under the passenger front seat for a two piece V-Drive Barefoot International Boom. There is nothing under the bow seats so a "V" shaped fat sac will fit under there for all the boats. The 17.6 Open Bow and 20' Open Bow both have the same room under the front seat area.

What other options would you like to see?

You can email Dyna-Ski if you don't want to post your suggestions on-line.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. PJP

PJP

More examples of the storage space in all Dyna-Ski Open Bow Boats.

Attached Files:

4. 1964dyne

1964dyne

Boat Model and Year:
    1964 Tournement Skier
    I know that Malibe has a barefoot edition. Is Ski Pro still in business? If not, I think that this would be only the second barefoot boat currently in production. Unless there is another barefoot boat in production but all that I can remember are gone, Flightcraft, Barefoot Centurion, the Barefoot Nautique, there was a Barefoot Sanger, it seems like there was a Barefoot Warrior? That may have been the Barefoor Centurion, Was there anything else?

Anyways, it is awesome to see an outboard barefoot boat in production. Barefooting is an awesome part of waterskiing. I was very dissapointed in the last WaterSki magazine where they poaled readers about what they wanted to see in the magazine. Slalom skiing was like 95%, trick, jump, and three event was listed. Barefoot was not even on the list. Oh... sad day.

We need more boats like this and more people barefooting out on our lakes! Thank you for taking the initiative to build such an awesome boat!

Chad

Attached Files:

5. PJP

PJP

Thanks. I believe it is the only barefoot outboard in production.