Composite boards for hull?

Discussion in 'Restoration Projects & Questions' started by 1964dyne, Apr 1, 2010.

1. 1964dyne

1964dyne

Boat Model and Year:
    1964 Tournement Skier
    I haven't posted any pictures in a while. I am not completed with the interior yet. I still have to do something with the back. I am going to do some type of bench seat thing with storage.

As for the front. I have installed a bucket seat with storage underneath. I have also installed a rear facing observer seat. There is storage under this seat, as well as the battery. This took a lot of figuring and time. Even though I installed a sub floor with plywood how Bano said to do it. I left the driver a little more foot room by not putting the sub floor there. I had hydraulic steering installed. I need to figure out how to pitch the helm up to the driver a little more.

The boat handles better than it ever has. When you bank into a turn, it rolls nicely into it. Before, it was like driving a car with four flat tires and a bad suspension. Moving the battery forward has also made the boat not bow ride. Next year, I may move the gas tank to up under the bow if I take the deck off of the hull.

Attached Files: