Value of a '73 or '74 Hydrodyne Twin Rig

Discussion in 'Hydrodyne® Boats' started by Ricker, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Ricker

Ricker Hydrodyner

Man, It took me awhile to find this original post. Well, I'm officially a Hydrodyner again and I am really stoked! I purchased my Aunt's 18' Hyrdodyne with Twin 125 Mercs and will be picking it up in 2 or 3 weeks. It hasn't been in the water in 2 years so any advice from any of you experts is most welcome (Jim, I already sent you a PM). I'll post a pic when I get it!!!

2mercs - I just checked out your on-line store and purchased a T-Shirt. Nice job on the site redesign too!!!

2. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    Thanks,

About the store, I am still looking for a Dyne 20, Flat Top and 17.6 XB picture like the one I have on the Dyne 18 shirt. So if you have any high quality (digital camera) shots send them to me so I can make up some new shirts.

Daniel

PS I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your twin rig!

3. Ricker

Ricker Hydrodyner

Sorry, I know I don't have a picture of the Dyne 20. I will try to check with some of my "old" tournament ski and show ski friends to see if they have any. I love the picture on the shirt with the twin Mercs though! Is that your rig?

4. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    Yes that is my Dyne, Love her to death, I am in the middle of the pre-season wax and maintenance. I look forward to seeing your boat.

Daniel

5. Ricker

Ricker Hydrodyner

Daniel, I got my Dyne shirt last week and you did a great job on the design! I love it and will wear it for the 1st time when I pick up my Twin Rig. My Aunt sent me this picture of her (now my) Hydrodyne. It was last in the water 2 years ago and she just had new carpet and seats put in. I know the way she (and my Unc before he passed) took care of all their stuff. They always bought the best and took very good care of it. Can't wait to pick it up!!!

Cool! Just discovered if you click on the pic you open an enlarged version!

Attached Files: