accounts multiply

Discussion in 'Questions/Comments' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey diner dudes, i would be glad to use my old acount, but I think it was on the piece of my old computr that went out of my house through the hole in the wall. It was connected to the wire I ran to the company next door and when they pulled it out of my house my computer landed on the floor and broke and a piece of ti was still attached to the wire when they pulled it out threw the wall. Please mail me my old acount stuff so I can use it and not get the new acount. I want to follow all of the rules on your sight

Thanks for help i know you have my old info and my email is bunnyhoppboy@gmail.com

It took me forever to post this it says to copy the image exactly to post and I couldnt get the colors of the numbers and letters right or get them to be crooked and over each other, but i got it eventially

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    Twin Rigged Canoe
    Ski Team:
    East Palmdale Ski Rats
    Hi Bunny,

We actually don't have access to your password. It's saved in unreadable encrypted form on the server, to greatly improve security. What you will need to do is click on the Login link (right below the Hydrodyners.com logo), and click on the "I forgot my password" link. That should get you up and running again. Remember that your username is "the bunny hop boy."