Hydrodyners Forum Hits New Milestone

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bryan, May 30, 2008.

1. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    Twin Rigged Canoe
    Ski Team:
    East Palmdale Ski Rats
    Tbarmark has become the 200th member of the forums. Great to have so many wise Dyners in one place. Woo hoo! :drink:

2. timsprandel

timsprandel Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1978 Hydrodyne Tournament Skier, 1984 Hydrodyne 20
    Yes...now can we get them all to meet in one place at one time for a convention?
    Oh Yeah, can they all bring their Dynes???
    Tim

3. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    Speaking of Milestones: The Site is transferring just under 9gigs of Bandwidth a month. That is almost 4 times the 1.8 gigs it was transferring at this time last year.

Other Statistics:

Web Browsers: Internet Explorer 79%, Firefox 18%
    Operating Sys: Windows 92%, Macintosh 7%

Single Biggest Web-Site that is Directing Traffic to Hydrodyners.com: http://tmcowners.com , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrodyne

Directions from Search Engines: Google, Windows Live, Yahoo.

Largest Users By Country: US, Canada, Japan, EU, Australia.

Busiest Days of the Week. Wednesday and Friday Between 1000-1100 PST and, 1900-2000 PST

4. bananaron

bananaron

Boat Model and Year:
    2001 gekko gtr
    I live in brainerd lakes area and have been an avid slalom skier and barefooter for years.I recall hydrodyne boats from years past and correct me if I am wrong but archer daniels midland co had something to do with the boats or was it first the crosby line of boats.remember the boats from the prior lake ski club and the ski shows.what are the new dyna ski boats like.the 20ft open bow looks like a good ski boat for footin.I grew up skiing behind big outboards and learned to barefoot behind them.now I own a gekko gtr 22 and enjoy slalom skiing behind the direct drive for many reasons.I know the wakes behind the dynes are small however a slalom skier will pull the boat.what are the new boats like to ski behind.its great to keep things going like this. love the history of hydodyne boats. :

5. timsprandel

timsprandel Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1978 Hydrodyne Tournament Skier, 1984 Hydrodyne 20
    Welcome Banaron!
    The forum is happy to have an avid footer here. There is a history section in this site and if you tap jim on the shoulder, he has amassed a total plethora of information on Dynes and is usually quite willing to send a link or give an answer. Also markbano is huge into these things and will graciously offer any help he can.
    You will find that the people here are very good folks indeed, and there is always room for more good people here.
    Tim

6. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    Twin Rigged Canoe
    Ski Team:
    East Palmdale Ski Rats
    To add to Daniel's other statistics, June has again been a pretty good month as well.

215 members now call the Hydrodyners.com Forum home

Jim has made his 1000th post (woo hoo!)

The videos are viewed hundreds of times each month, by boating enthusiasts all around the world, and this month's forum attachments (images) have taken almost 20,000 views, up from last month's 17,000!

Almost 4.25 million visits since 2005!

Some days, our poor little bandwidth pipe has found itself dishing out more than 10mbits/sec of solid data transfer; with a mean server load of a whopping 0.06 for the month of June. Let's push her to the max ladies and gentlemen! :) Get those images uploaded, those videos streaming, and those forum posts a' postin'.

Thanks to everyone who makes Hydrodyners.com a great place to visit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]