It’s been a long time.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by 2MERCS, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Russell S Cole

Russell S Cole New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    78 Hydrodyne
    Just a suggestion, I think you should clean up the classified adds. There are advertisements from 2013 still listed as "for sale". All adds after 2 weeks or so should be deleted from the site. If it is still for sale after that the seller can re list it. In my opinion this could be the best place to sell and buy Hydrodyne boats and such but not as it currently is.

2. kevinb

kevinb Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1985 HD 20' I/O 350 (Yep I/O Boat #2 of maybe7?)
    Ski Team:
    NA
    Daniel (and your wing-man Brian), I appreciate you keeping Hydrodyners.com alive. It is an inlet to what Ab Crosby created.

My best in 2023.

Kevin Bugel.

3. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    Daniel,

I apologize for my lack of attention as well. When I joined this site there were approximately 240 members and I didn’t even have a Dyne, but that has changed and I could not be happier. I’m closing in on 75 now and I still find that my humble little 76, 18 footer still turns heads. A 125K Mastercraft doesn’t do that, but my humble little Dyne does that, it might be my hot wife beside me or my really cool dog, but it turns heads. Here it is getting ready for a Trump 4th of July parade last year…. Sorry to drag politics into this aroma, but here goes! Thanks you sir!