For Sale 1984 Hydrodyne "The Dyne" Ski Boat for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by akaufman, Mar 16, 2013.

1. akaufman

akaufman New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1984 Hydrodyne
    We are preparing to sell our 1984 (I think) Hydrodyne ski boat. We have owned the boat since about 1985 and it has always been serviced and maintained regularly. Used very little on a small lake in upstate New York by a family. Motor is a 1998 Mercury Optimax 225hp with low hours. This is the best boat any of us have ever skied behind. The interior was re-done (upholstery and carpet) a few years ago and the teak has been refinished in recent years. The boat has always been stored indoors (in a covered boathouse during the summer and covered storage during the winter). Boat includes a galvanized Load-Rite trailer. Trying to get an idea on what people think it may be worth, and if anyone is interested in purchasing it, please let me know.

The forum won’t let me upload pictures, but click here to view them here: (copy and paste into browser)
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1122236661 ... e_QgMrQOA#

I also have more pictures avalable.

You can email me (akaufman@madriver.com) or give me a call at 802-881-2527 with any questions.
    Thanks,
    Adam

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    Twin Rigged Canoe
    Ski Team:
    East Palmdale Ski Rats
    Sorry, there was an issue after the latest server update last night. Here are the images for those who are interested:

Attached Files:

3. mdvalant

mdvalant Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1985 Hydrodyne 20ft Twin Rig
    Ski Team:
    Ski Bellevue
    Emailed the seller asking about this boat becoming our possible next ski team boat. While we didn't work out a successful sale (ski team budget, location/shipping issues) I Wanted to let everyone know the seller is awesome to deal with. Replies fast, polite, knows his ski boats!

Hope someone picks this thing up from him. It sounds like a great dyne.

4. kevinb

kevinb Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1985 HD 20' I/O 350 (Yep I/O Boat #2 of maybe7?)
    Ski Team:
    NA
    I looked at this right after Bryan posted the pics and it looks like a boat that has been well cared for. I was interested in the interior shots for the 1985 that I am re-doing.

Kevin-